The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/” Company” individually and collectively refer to snhtours.in and the terms “Visitor” ”User” refer to the users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“Website”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
USE OF CONTENT
All logos, brands, mark headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under license, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organization’s or entity’s written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Declaration Form & Indemnity clause
If you take any Tour Operator services offered by SNHTOURS then it is Mandatory to sign the Declaration Form/Indemnity Clause . This is a must for all individual or travelling in a group. You need to take a print of the form, duly sign and submit at the respective trek base.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities
- The bookings should be done at least 3 months prior to the journey from the specified date of the journey
- Accommodation will be on the basis of Twin/Four or Group Sharing for the tours operated on an economical basis/Standard accommodation will be provided only for High-end package tours.
- Customers are informed to follow the Tour instructor guidance.
- Arrangements for Boarding and Lodging will be done in Twin sharing.
- The client will have to strictly follow the Tour Program. There shall be no refund if the client fails to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or joins the group later or leaves the group before culmination of the tour. It shall be noted that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the Client to reach the place of commencement of the Tour and register with the representative of the Company at the appointed place, date and time.
- Customers should carry original ID proof and Address proof during the tour.
- In the case where a client along with his family is compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason whatsoever including illness, death or loss of any travel documents, no claim shall be entertained for refund of utilized services. Even if a client is unable to reach the place of commencement of the tour due to any reason whatsoever including loss of baggage or loss of travel documents, his booking shall be treated as ‘no show’ on the tour and 100% cancellation charges will be levied
- If a client avails pre-tour services or part thereof, or the air tickets (if booked under the offer) but fails to join the group for the main tour at the appointed place, or cancels the tour after using the air tickets or pre-tour arrangements or part thereof, it shall be treated as ‘no show’ and there will be no refund whatsoever for the utilized pre-tour or main tour services
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw tour membership of any client whose behavior is deemed likely to affect the smooth operation of the tour or adversely affect the enjoyment or safety of other passengers and the Company shall be under no liability to any such person
- Customers are requested to carry one Airbag luggage per person, getting Trolley Airbags would be helpful for the customers to move around.
- We use Deluxe 2 X 2 Coaches or vehicles such as Tempo Traveler, Tata Winger, Chevrolet Tavera, Mahindra Scorpio, Toyota Quails, Bolero, Tata Sumo or similar as per the availability of vehicles and actual size of the group. Our tour manager / local representative will take reasonable care of your luggage but if you are carrying any high-value items on the coach, we advise you not to leave them behind when you leave the coach. We will not be responsible or liable in case of theft or robbery of the said items from the coach. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and under all circumstances your responsibility. Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay shall be payable by the Clients and the Company will not be liable for the same.
- The drivers of the vehicles are bound by specific rules like maximum driving hours within a day/during a week, rest period per day/week etc. Clients will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel. In case, any of the sightseeing schedules is missed due to delays caused by the client, the same will not be refunded to the client under any circumstances. Please note that AC will not work in Hills and no claims to this regard shall be entertained
- You can make payment by NEFT / RTGS or any form of Bank Payments
If the destination of a particular day can’t be reached due to landslides, natural calamities, traffic jams, arrangements of night stay and meals to the nearest availability shall be made at extra cost. Tourists shall have to pay this amount in cash to the Hotel. Refunds of the original destination shall not be made.
If the vehicle is unable to move ahead due to any technical/mechanical fault, alternate arrangements (in-vehicle/s available locally, even maybe Jeeps) will be made. Replacement of Vehicle will be made only at Delhi / Rishikesh / Haridwar as per itinerary.
- If the destination of a day can’t be reached due to any natural calamity, landslides, roadblocks, traffic jams, the tour will proceed for the next destination, and refunds shall not be made for the original destination.
- If the total duration of the tour is stretched for extra days (due to any natural calamity, landslides, roadblocks, traffic jams), cost from the effective date for the accommodation, meals, and transport shall be charged extra, and tourists have to clear the payment before the conclusion of the tour.
If in case the customer wants to cancel the tour after paying the Registration amount the amount shall be refunded depending on the External payment proceeded for the bookings.
- The vehicle will not operate after 6 pm during tour time.
- Minimum 20 members are required for commencement of group tour, if not the total journey will be cancelled and the remaining amount would be refunded.