English, Hindi, Kannada, Marati, Tamil, Telgu
Wellness tourism is travel for the purpose of promoting health and well-being through physical, psychological, or spiritual activities. While this is often correlated with medical tourism because health interests motivate the traveler, tourists are proactive in seeking to improve or maintain health and quality of life, often focusing on prevention, while medical tourists generally travel reactively to receive treatment for a diagnosed disease or condition.
snhtours & travel introducing Wellness tourism the special package for wellness and health, all treatment covered with special care of experienced Ayurveda Doctors, enjoy this breathtaking healthy tour with affordable prices.
What all covered?
STRESS MANAGEMENT THERAPY
SLIMMING / WEIGHT LOSS PACKAGE (14 DAYS)
BODY IMMUNIZATION THERAPY
BEAUTY CARE PROGRAM
All procedures are prescribed only after personal interview with resident Ayurveda doctor While making the schedule doctor considers individual constitution, current health condition and complaints, physical and mental strength and duration of stay Even for the same type of procedure doctor may choose different oils, herbs and other ingredients for different guests
Most of the treatments are scheduled strictly according to the time of the day when they can give most benefit and will not give any side effects Many treatments are scheduled in strict consequence so that they enhance the benefits of each other Some treatments for women are scheduled according to their monthly cycle
• Freshly cooked vegetarian meals • Grains, lentils, vegetables, nuts, fruits
• Tasty & intrigue breakfasts
• Fresh juice of seasonal fruits for lunch
• During Detox Program the menu is restricted to special dishes of Rice and dals that give complete set of essential amino acids
• During Detox program and some other therapies Yoga is not recommended, but Pranayama and Meditation can be practiced
• Guests are encouraged to take calm and revitalizing walks amidst coffee plantations, 3 to 5 km daily (if not contraindicated by resident doctor)